Singapore Visa from Dubai : Located off the Malay Peninsula’s southern tip in Southeast Asia, Singapore may be a tiny city-state but it’s a destination of astonishing contrasts, thanks to unrivalled cosmopolitan vibe, multi-cultural environment, inspiring nature, and high-end shopping, dining, and entertainment options. So looking for an unforgettable holiday in Singapore? Get the first step itself right by leaving the intricate task of applying of your Singapore visa.
STEPS INVOLVED IN THE APPLICATION OF SINGAPORE VISA ONLINE
Just follow these simple steps to make your Singapore visa application procedures with Onlineevisa.co as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Step 1: Gather & Send Us All Documents
You’ll need to compile the following documents and email to email@example.com.
- Duly filled out and signed Form 14A (that is error-free as well).
- A clear copy of the applicant’s passport bio page. Make sure that your passport is valid for six months from the time you plan to depart from Singapore.
- One passport-size color photograph taken against white background within a time frame of three months. Al though headgears are acceptable, it’s vital that all your facial features are clearly visible in the photograph.
- Applicant’s contact information such as email address, telephone number (reachable during day time) etc.
- Detailed Singapore itinerary covering hotel and flight information.
- Copies of airline ticket and hotel reservations.
Step 2: Make Visa Fee Payment
You can do this using your valid credit, debit card or any other desired payment mode.
Step 3: Submission Of Visa Application & Documents
Once the visa fee payment is done and our expert visa team receives all your above documents*, we’ll thoroughly review and verify all of them prior to their on-time submission to the Consulate – General of the Republic of Singapore in the UAE.
For documents such as the original passport, applicants should mandatorily send it to us by courier or in person.
Step 4: Receive Your Singapore Visa & Collection Of Passport
You can conveniently track the status of your visa application online. At most, it will take 3 to 5 days for your Singapore visa processing. When your Singapore Visa is approved, it will be sent to your registered email ID. And as for your original documents such as passport, it will be couriered back to your address or the desired collection centre.
Know More About Visa Requirements
Singapore Visa Requirements and Documents
The following are the countries that require a valid visa before entering the country of Singapore- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Guinea, India, Kazakhstan, Liberia, Moldova, People’s Republic of China, Russia, Sierra Leone, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Commonwealth of Independent States, Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, Holders of Palestinian Authority Passport, Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates and Refugee Document issued by Middle-East countries.
Along with the mandatory documents mentioned above, you should have supporting documents of your entry to the place as your destination from Singapore. This requirement is met by attaching a scanned copy of your return flight ticket. Details of the documentation requirement are given as under:
- The visitor must carry a passport with at least 6 months’ validity at the time of travel.
- All the travel documents including an onward journey or return ticket for travel must be valid and carried along at the time of travel.
- Entry facilities to be pre-decided to the next destination, if applicable.
- Visitor must carry required funds to afford stay in Singapore as per Singaporean currency.
- A valid visa to gain entry to Singapore, if applicable.
- A non-refundable visa processing fee for the application is applicable.
- The standard time taken to process your Singapore visa could vary between 3 days and 5 days.
- The issued validity of the visa is decided by the issuer on the basis of the produced documents by the applicant. Normally, visa is valid from 1 to 3 months since date of issue. Further extension is possible under special circumstances.