14 DAYS VISIT VISA – ONLINE
Planning for a short trip to Dubai or UAE in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Our UAE Visa Services will arrange a 14 Days UAE Visa to make the most of your trip in an easy and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
Upon submitting your details, our visa specialists will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details like an airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking. If a guarantee is not a requisite, we assure you of quick processing and submission of the visa. If you are planning to stay for more than 14Days the best visa to take is 30days visit visa. Are you confused about which visa to take? hit the link to chat with our uae visa specialist https://wa.link/4vuio2
14 DAYS VISIT VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
- Visitors Home address and the contact information, The contact person details where the visitor will be staying in UAE.
- Each visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background.
- Each visitor’s passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
See How Simple It Is To Apply 14 DAYS VISIT VISA With Us
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 business days. Entry into the DUBAI is subject to immigration approval.
- Email your documents to email@example.com. We will review and respond to your email.
- Pay to our company account or pay online via our secure payment gateway (payment link or account number will be emailed to you or you can do your payment through our website on checkout).
- We verify and submit your documents
- Receive your 14 Days Visit Visa by email
The following documents are required to obtain a tourist visa to the UAE:
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- Visa fee.
- Copy of the applicant’s photograph.
- Copy of the national ID card of the applicant.
- Passport copy of the relative or guarantor in Dubai.