Situated in the heart of Atlantis the Palm, is the largest waterpark of Dubai- the Atlantis Aquaventure. The ultimate destination to kick-off your holidays, it offers an exceptional get away from the worries. Aquaventure offers you experiences beyond any waterpark you’ve ever been to. From heart-racing slides to the lazy river and private beach relaxations; Aquaventure park has everything to make your holiday memorable.
Not only do you get to choose your rides, but also get to enjoy an array of choices on the adventure experience. From a full-day adventure pass to exclusive Shark lagoon experiences; learning about marine biology to enjoying a fun time together inside the Wavehouse; the adventures are endless, and the memories priceless.
Aquaventure also adds the exquisite experience of Lost Chamber Aquarium, home to 65000 aquatic exotic creatures and an exponential powerhouse of snorkeling and diving training with exclusive completion certificates. So not only do you get an unlimited dose of fun, laughter, and family time, you also get to enjoy a cherished training experience and certification.
Any place in Dubai is incomplete without a food and shopping arena. That is why Aquaventure park brings you exquisite cafes, restaurants by Michelin star chefs that are sure to tingle your taste buds. For premium shoppers, Aquaventure is a favorite destination to shop, eat, and enjoy. From the uber premium showrooms for you to shop to enjoying a staycation across any of the sea-view suites; a trip to Aquaventue is a complete holiday in itself.
While the best time to visit the Aquaventure waterpark is all around the year, most tourists enjoy the time of December to February as it’s the same time as the Dubai Shopping Festival.
What Not to Miss at Aquaventure Waterpark:
- Zoomerang water slide is famous for its deep vertical zooms and thrilling bursts from the mega plummets.
- Slitherine is a one of its kind slide that exists inside another slide. It’s the world’s first dual water slide with a frenzy of twists and turns.
You can enter the park as early as 10:00 am and enjoy it until sunset. Avoid getting tired by availing of buggies to cover long distances inside the waterpark. It will help you conserve energy to enjoy the huge Aquaventure park.
- Enjoy unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Make the most of its mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides
- Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium (Included in Super Pass Option only)
- Experience the enigmatic Atlantean past
- See over 65000 distinct marine animals
- Chances to see marine experts dive and feed sharks
- Get unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
Why Should I go for This?
- It’s one of the region’s largest water parks.
- It’s a part of the impressive ever Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, located on the crescent of the iconic palm-shaped Palm Jumeirah island.
- Apart from Aquaventure Water Park, your ticket covers access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium and the 700-meter-long Adventure Beach.
- Experience a mix of super daring, milder, and kid-exclusive rides, slides, and attractions within the water park.
- The water park’s daredevil experiences take the form of Leap of Faith, Master Blast, and Poseidon’s Revenge.
- Opportunity to be part of a variety of thrilling marine activities such as Ray Feeding, Shark Snorkeling, and Diving.
- You can further fly high over the park with the Atlantean Flyer zip line and experience the exhilarating ever-wave rider fun with Surf’s Up.
- As you step into the Lost Chambers Aquarium, discover the mythical city of the Lost City of Atlantis.
- There are also 65,000 marine animals on display here.