UAE 5-years multi-entry visa for tourists and business in the country. Now, visitors hailing from any part of the world will be provided with a UAE 5-years multi-entry visa to the UAE. The visa holder will get the opportunity to enter and out of the UAE multiple times but must remain in the country for at least 90 days during each visit. The maximum permitted duration to stay in the country is 180 days in a year.
This will be very crucial for people who want to spend more time with their families in the UAE, without the hassles of applying for a visa again and again. The visa programme is also significant for businesses which require their employees to attend various meetings and conferences in and out of the UAE.
The documents you need
The following documents will be required for getting the UAE 5-years multi-entry visa for tourist:
- Last six-month bank statement for proving that the person has a minimum balance of USD 4,000, or its equivalent in other foreign currencies.
- Proof of UAE health insurance
- The latest coloured passport-sized photo with a white background
- Xerox of the front and last page of the passport
- Additional documents include a copy of the flight ticket, hotel booking or lease agreement and proof of residence such as an invitation letter from family or friends living in UAE.
How to apply
Visit our website and apply through the portal or contact direct with us : +971 42 676 499