Activities In UAE
Dubai visa services in UAE
Dubai Visa Services From
Express Service By Experienced Professionals
Neglected to apply for your visa?
Stress no more, simply apply your dubai visa application with our Express Service and get the endorsement in the following 12 hours*
Dubai visa : Choose Your visa
We provide our Experts to
Generate Great visa
We make it too straightforward and extra security to apply for your UAE visa online. A simple two steps procedure for your visa application to be processed.
They have been counseling students for educational opportunities in Foreign countries and their dream of studying abroad. They will give Visa & help Immigration.
The most genuine visa services offered by them! Answered all my queries and are very prompt in the process. 10/10 would recommend further. I usually deal with Azhar.. he's got a very professional attitude and patience in responding to all the doubts.
They were very professional in their work and process my visa on just a single call. just send them your documents on WhatsApp and Visa fee and relax they are providing the best services in town. Very Much Satisfied with their Service
Articles from Gatewayz
Resources & News
Our group is consistently accessible online to help with every one of your inquiries identified with Dubai visa / UAE visa administrations. You will be guided on each and every progression of your UAE Visa application.
With no age limit for unmarried daughters. Previously, the age limit for sponsoring children was 18 years the UAE with resident visa.
This comes as the UAE Cabinet announced a slew of visa reforms under a new residency scheme. The initiatives - ranging from a five-year Green Visa to the introduction of new categories under the 10-year Golden Visa, among others - offer several benefits to facilitate the residency of family members in the country.
UAE residents can now sponsor children up to the age of 25 years, with no age limit for unmarried daughters. Previously, the age limit for sponsoring children was 18 years.
Under new residence types introduced by the Emirates on Monday, residents can now also avail of longer flexible grace periods that allow them to stay in the country for up to six months after the cancellation or expiry of their residence permit. However, it is not immediately clear whether this applies to all visa types.
Benefits of new visa reforms to the UAE visitors
- The new system also offers UAE visitors a variety of visa types for different visit purposes. For the first time, new types of visas have been introduced that do not require a host or sponsor.
- Major improvements include facilitating the entry requirements for all visa types, offering flexible visa durations that meet the needs of the visitors and the purpose of the visit.
- In addition, all entry visas are available for single or multiple entry and can be renewed for similar period(s). They will be valid for 60 days from their issuance date.
Benefits of the new Resident Visa for the families in the UAE
- Under the new system, residents can easily issue residence permits for family members, including spouse and children.
- Children of determination are granted a residence permit, regardless of their age.
- Green Residence visa holders are allowed to issue residence permits for their first-degree relatives.
- In all cases, the residency of family members shall be the validity duration as the original residence holder.
- Meanwhile, the amendments also allow Golden Residence holders to sponsor family members, including spouse and children, regardless of their age.
- Furthermore, they can sponsor support services (domestic workers) without limiting their number.
There is also no restriction related to the maximum duration of stay outside the UAE in order to keep the Golden Residence valid.
For Golden Visa query you can reach out to our Visa Expert on WhatsApp
Authorities in the United Arab Emirates have officially announced UAE National Day, Commemoration Day holidays for public sector;
The Federal Authority for Government Human Resources tweeted on Wednesday 24/11/2021 that federal employees would enjoy three days off from Wednesday, December 1, to Friday, December 3.
Since Saturday, December 4, is a weekend, federal employees would have a four-day break. They will resume work from Sunday, December 5.
As the country will be celebrating its 50th birthday this year. Even though it’s a long weekend, residents would do well to spend it in the UAE as the country is going all out to celebrate its Golden Jubilee.
Check Out our special visa services https://gatewayz.co/dubai-visit-visa/
Click here to follow our social media pages to stay updated Media
What you need to know about the Dubai 5years multiple entry visa
Authorities in Dubai have started issuing 5years multiple-entry visas for employees of multinational companies.
According to the Dubai Tourism website, the dubai 5years multiple entry visa is applicable for “business and leisure travel”.
The programme helps firms bring their “global business personnel to Dubai”.
“This will allow them to conveniently access and work from their Dubai offices, or attend to regional business, if you are in the process of establishing your presence here,” the website said.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) – Dubai said it has “now fully activated” the visa process. It allows employees of multinational companies to visit and stay in the UAE for 90 days, with the option of extending it for another 90 days.
Interested companies need to fill a form. Once the form is submitted online and verified within “1 to 3 working days”, the company will receive a confirmation email “with steps to submit your individual visa applications as required”.
For more details don't hesitate to contact us https://wa.link/x8vsr3